Bolger Micro

  • rod_cahill
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 30 8:33 PM
      Hi, I previously had contact with two Micro owning gentlemen from/near Adelaide, Australia but lost contact since computer problem. One was Allen, sorry forgot other name. If you could please make contact again.

      Also, Would like to see photos of some Micro interiors set up for solo cruising.

      Thankyou,

      Rod Cahill
      Bowning, NSW, Australia (previously Canberra)