Re: [bolger] Re: Single Handed Schooner

  • Christopher C. Wetherill
    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 14, 2010
      http://www.instantboats.com/boats.html

      On 6/14/2010 2:56 AM, Raykun D wrote:
      I think this is such a beautiful little boat, i love the dual mast, and because im by myself often itd be really nice.    Plus i own a 4runner, i dont want to be hauling the titanic around you know?  I wonder how much it would be to build one of these?  I found the plans online once, but i didnt purchase them.  It doesnt require a bunch of woodworking skills if i remember right.   thanks for the info!._,___
    • Christopher C. Wetherill
      Message 37 of 37 , Jun 14, 2010