Re: A real forgotten gem, Bolger 554 Camping Trimaran using Hobie Ca

  • Michael Kline
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2010
      For those interested in tris using Hobie hulls, and for another designer's approach, take a look at the yahoo group for Tremolino trimarans.  I own one and would observe that the design and its performance refutes much of what is said here.

      Mike Kline
    • Eric
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2010
        Explain what you mean, keeping in mind that the comparison is between a camper van and a corvette.

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Kline" <kura1in2@...> wrote:

        > For those interested in tris using Hobie hulls, and for another designer's approach, take a look at the yahoo group for Tremolino trimarans. I own one and would observe that the design and its performance refutes much of what is said here.
        >
        > Mike Kline

      • Michael Kline
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 25, 2010
          If you want to see a similar one in action, got to www.tremolinotri.com.  Designed by Dick Newick.  The oldest hull in the informal registry (007) was built in 1977.