Which design is this?

  • Bob Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2010
      I have no connection to this craigslist add, but this is a Bolger
      design that I'm not sure I remember seeing before.
      Any one recognize it?

      <http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/1787375314.html>

      Bob
    • Susanne@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2010
        Cant't place this one at the moment.
        Susanne Altenburger
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2010
          Fascinating, I don't recognize that Sloop. Easy to believe it could be
          a Bolger design, looking at the beamy practical 'live-a-board" shape
          and the stern mounted rudder. I am trying to figure out the below
          waterline shape, and looking at the transom I see a hint that it might
          be a five panel bent plywood shape.

          This is a pretty big "best guess", but based on what I can see of the
          shearline and the hint of the panel shapes visible from the transom
          view it is my estimate of that hull shape...

          http://www.hallman.org/bolger/UnknownSloop/UnknownSloop.html