AS-29 photo

  • podowitz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2010
      BAck in 2008, Frankorts posted a shot of what may have been an AS-29 on a woodpile somewhere. I'm curious where, and if it is still there.

      Thanks

      Steve P
    • Scooter71954
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2010
        Steve,

        That is where the boat ended up in the aftermath of Hurricane Ike. Sadly all the boats in that area were crushed and hauled away to the dump.