Behr Nanoguard

  • proaconstrictor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2010
      I have had good luck using Behr expterior/interior super white latex on wood/ply/epoxy boats. I was wondering if anyone has experimented with the New Behr NanoGUARD paints for our kind of boats. More expensive but if the claimed advantages worked in out kind of application it would be well worth it. My main complaints with latex are adhesion and hardness, Both of which NanoGUARD is supposed to significantly improve.

      For that mater has anyone tried it period.