A thought or two...

  • loosemoosefilmworks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      It's always confused me how some of the boats Bolger designed have a sort of ick factor from those who do not quite get them but how those same people will drool and say how awesome a boat is that has very Bolgeresque styling if it also happens to be a very expensive boat...Like the Wally boats which have a real Bolger form factor...

      Which I guess means slab sided bad if less than a million dollars and good if it cost over a million or more.

      Here is a good case in point anyone familiar with some of Phil's power boats that have a state in the name should have a certain Deja Vu experience when they look at this boat... http://allaboutyachtcharters.blogspot.com/2010/03/cool-super-duper-megayacht-h20me.html

      All the best

      Bob

      http://boatbits.blogspot.com/
      http://fishingundersail.blogspot.com/