Micro Questions

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 12, 2010
      Thanks to all who offered information and suggestions about the Micro - it is all very helpful in making a decision to build one. The tips on where to find additional pictures were also appreciated. It sounds like a great all around boat, suitable for my purposes. I'm looking for something that is comfortable to sail (my wife is not wild about sailing), and does not require constant gymnastics. If I want to go fast, I have other means of doing so. I would definitely like to outfit one with features to make a week long cruise possible. Now if I could only obtain a set of plans. I have a 30' X 40' shop just waiting for such a project, but at my age, I need to get started if I'm going to get it wet. Thanks again all.
      Tom