Re: 10 Books?

  • prairiedog2332
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2010
      Anybody considering a Bolger design, really should obtain a copy of 103
      Small Boat Rigs, or the previous version 100 Small Boat Rigs if they
      can.

      For example the pros and cons of the rig on Micro (#40) is written up in
      great detail.

      Nels

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "oarmandt" <oarman89@...> wrote:

      > Mr. Bolger mentioned several books in the works in the Furled Sails
      podcasts. (see numbers 146 and 147 here: http://www.furledsails.com/ )
      I listened to these again a few days ago. I think the books are
      discussed in the second one. An update of 103 sailing rigs sounded the
      closest to publication. Another in the works deals with the advanced
      sharpies.