Re: 10 Books?

  • sirdarnell
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2010
      Can I just add my 2 cents here? Yea!

      > Many of you have probably read the article by SA in MAIB this issue.
      > It includes a bunch of "new" historical and biographical information.
      > Especially the mention of 10 Bolger books, some of which she explains
      > are draft form, not yet published. By my count there are 7 or 8
      > published books (it depends on whether you count _Bolger Boats_).
      > That means there are two or three unpublished books that we may yet
      > get to read, oh boy!

    • prairiedog2332
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2010
        Anybody considering a Bolger design, really should obtain a copy of 103
        Small Boat Rigs, or the previous version 100 Small Boat Rigs if they
        can.

        For example the pros and cons of the rig on Micro (#40) is written up in
        great detail.

        Nels

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "oarmandt" <oarman89@...> wrote:

        > Mr. Bolger mentioned several books in the works in the Furled Sails
        podcasts. (see numbers 146 and 147 here: http://www.furledsails.com/ )
        I listened to these again a few days ago. I think the books are
        discussed in the second one. An update of 103 sailing rigs sounded the
        closest to publication. Another in the works deals with the advanced
        sharpies.