Re: [bolger] second-hand but unused Bolger plans

  • John Bell
    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 13, 2010
      Regarding the practice of pulling off a mold from an existing design:
      I have a boat in my yard right now which was clearly 'splashed' from
      another boat. My boat is a Starfish. The hull and rig are identical in
      every way to a Sunfish. Only the deck is slightly different. I doubt
      AMF / Alcort got paid for the rights to use the design.

      --
      Sent from my mobile device