Bantam Plans Wanted

  • Jeffery
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2010
      Well I am wanting to buy a set of Bantam 16/20 plans to build. Secondhand is ok, and to be fair to PB&F I am happy to buy your used set, then send a check to PB&F also. Heck, I'll even send you the PB&F check so you'll know they get paid.

      I understand all the issues PB&F are having and sympathize, but I've tried faxing a couple of times with no luck.

      Regards,
      Jeff