Re: [bolger] Re: Sweet Pea

    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 1, 2010
      > I have forgotten. Did you use Freeship to develop the expanded strakes?

      For that boat I used hull.exe, though if I were to do it again I would
      be using Free!ship (version 2.6) to do the "lofting" of the expanded
      strakes. I have practiced, (doing it perhaps a hundred times now
      mostly for paper models), and can go from start to finish lofting
      strakes like this in about two hours.
    • graeme19121984
      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 5, 2010