Re: [bolger] Ecopoxy

  • Giuliano Girometta
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2010
      I am not aware about epoxy made with oranges or soy beans but I tested several varnish removers made with such products.
      The sale people are always very nice, but the prices are three time more than the regular solvent base removers and never work, or better work with only 10 or 20 percent of the power of a traditional product.
      About five years ago they come out with a 100% ecologic remover made with soya beans, they said that was the strongest remover on the market and therefore the high cost was offset by the high productivity.
      Several people switched to that product but it didn't work as described by the manufacturer.
      Wen the complaint started, the manufacturer always blamed the user because the temperature was not maintained at the recommended level, or the humidity was either too high or too low etc etc.
      Giuliano