Re: Alternative coverings

  • proaconstrictor
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 26, 2010
      Cool,

      it's always fun to try the unusual. They do cover expensive canoes with the aircraft dacron, a material I am always trying to find new uses for...

      On Fat EEEK, the only part I left uncovered was the rub rail along the side. So, after 10 years or thereabouts, you can guess the only part that needs some attention... Of course I am storing out of doors so that isn't terribly helpful. My problem is that my experiments have a way of growing on me, I don't just sell them off or throw them out. So any shortcuts taken do end up costing me.

      > Hiya, Thomas
      >
      > I believe you. Have seen the solid job you made of EEEK!

    • proaconstrictor
      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 26, 2010