robin Jean on Craig's list

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1 5:14 PM
      http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/boa/1533161470.html

      I think I saw this here recently, but Happy New Year to all Bolger afficionados.

      David Jost
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1 5:23 PM
        On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 5:14 PM, dnjost <davidjost@...> wrote:

        > http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/boa/1533161470.html
        >
        > I think I saw this here recently, but Happy New Year to all Bolger afficionados.
        >
        > David Jost

        The advertisement mentions an article in National Fisherman, November
        2009. Has anybody read this?
      • John Bell
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1 8:54 PM
          Last time it was for sale, it included a bunch of fishing permits. The price at that time was $125K. Several people wondered what the value of the permits were? Now we know: $50K, according to the seller!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3 11:15 AM
            Also now for sale on ebay, with some additional photos. Item # 120512640416
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4 7:41 AM
              Here is the ebay URL

              http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120512640416