Re: work skiff update

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2009
      I will pass, but thanks anyways. There really is not much space around the boat and will just wait for some over 50 degree days. Lots to do in the meanwhile. lighting, cleats, battery, stern lifting rings, center thwart although leaving it out and going with a couple of folding deck chairs is a viable option as well. More room for the fish or clams.

      happy building
      David Jost