Re: cabin clamskiff

  • daschultz2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 26, 2009
      That sounds like a nice customization. I would think a slot top like Michalak's AF4 with a soft snap on cover would make sense depending on the storage situation.

      It's my observation that Bolger tried to keep cabin weight aft in his designs. Another example is Hawkeye. Some have build forward cuddys on this design, and photos I've seen of them in action indicated to me they were to heavy forward.

      Bolger's idea for a cabin on Hawkeye (I bought the plans) was a setup very much like Microtrawler, Retriever, and Samuel Clyde.