Re: [bolger] Re: Off Topic / Just had to build something

  • Michael Breiling
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009
      There is nothing foolish about building a small, easy boat.  The worst result will be two wasted sheets of plywood and valuable experience.  At best, you will get a small, easily launched boat that will get you out on the water.  I still use my small boat (a Nymph with a sailing rig) more than any other boat.  The other two need crew to work efficiently or are just too much hassle to get out of the harbor.