Bird of Dawning question

  • eric14850
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2009
      At Phil's memorial service I spoke to someone who said he knew of a Bird of Dawning that was for sale. I had his email address but apparently wrote it incorrectly and all of the variations I tried were bounced back.

      Does anyone know of a Bird of Dawning that is for sale?

      Does anyone know if the larger schooner version of Bird of Dawning was ever built? I have been so captivated by the larger version over the years that I had completely forgotten that there was a smaller version, one that had gotten built.

      Eric
    • Douglas Pollard
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2009
        You might try e-mailing Eddy & Duff boat builders, if they are still in
        business, it might be they might know where to look.
        Doug

        eric14850 wrote:

        > At Phil's memorial service I spoke to someone who said he knew of a
        > Bird of Dawning that was for sale. I had his email address but
        > apparently wrote it incorrectly and all of the variations I tried were
        > bounced back.
        >
        > Does anyone know of a Bird of Dawning that is for sale?
        >
        > Does anyone know if the larger schooner version of Bird of Dawning was
        > ever built? I have been so captivated by the larger version over the
        > years that I had completely forgotten that there was a smaller
        > version, one that had gotten built.
        >
        > Eric

      • Harry James
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2009
          That was me, I will email you off line with details. If I don't get it
          done this evening then nag me again.

          Its not going to be cheap.

          HJ