Re: still need whale watcher info

  • marka97203
    Message 1 of 50 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hah! That's the identicaal page, Graeme. But honstly, my gamble's on any earlier version
      of Adirondack's boat having come to light.

      Mark

      > Well, well now... How I've got an earlier edition than your first edition I'm not sure ;) ...a 1991 Winter-Spring glimpse of lines for BIG BIRDWATHCHER prototype. That's three names early on by my count then. Scan placed in WW Launch album: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bolger/photos/album/1369503063/pic/list
      >
      > Could'a perhaps been easy for a proto build to drop from awareness: various names, demise of SBJ and CSD, etc.
      >
      > Graeme

    • daschultz2000
      Message 50 of 50 , Dec 6, 2009
        Pretty much the same as in the other boats in the hull group, including MicroTrawler, Retriever, Hawkeye, even Fast Motor Sailer. It is easy to build, holds the bow up and, also does the things you suggest. I like the handle holes for beaching.

        Don