It was George Anger

  • Wilderness Voice
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009
      Sorry to confuse anyone. I just remember from the CSD newsletter. I am one of those couple of people that bought plans for the whale watcher. So remember that George spent about $15k having the hull built, so would love to know that history of that boat as well as any hints on construction or problems in the build.

    • Adirondack Goodboat
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009
        Wilderness voice, I don't know what's been happening to my replies. I have answered your questions, just recently and in several earlier posts, as well as on my adirondackgoodboat website. Anger's hull eventually came to me, hopelessly rotten and I destroyed it. I put its sails, spars, trailer and some other parts together with Tim Anderson's San Diego-built hull which had been trucked across the country to me. It is sailing successfully as Utilis, owner Pat Connor, pictures in several albums on this group. Great, great boat, in my opinion.

        Mason Smith
        Adirondack Goodboat
        68 North Point Road
        Long Lake, NY 12847

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2009
          Just testing here.. I"ve been trying to post here but have no idea whether to reply to sender, group, or webpost (whatever that is).
          If this shows up, I'll know it went right

          Dave Irland, guy who built Defender and others