still need whale watcher info

  • Wilderness Voice
    Message 1 of 50 , Nov 25, 2009
      Well Elroe who started Common Sense Designs had a Whalewatcher built for him, I remember it was for sale so that was the first one, but it is on the east coast somewhere.  Would love to learn of the experience of any who have built or ridden in this boat. I think it is ugly as sin, but very practical for my purposes.

    • daschultz2000
      Message 50 of 50 , Dec 6, 2009
        Pretty much the same as in the other boats in the hull group, including MicroTrawler, Retriever, Hawkeye, even Fast Motor Sailer. It is easy to build, holds the bow up and, also does the things you suggest. I like the handle holes for beaching.

        Don