Re: JRTA Guam floats

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
      Thanks for the details and WOW I'm amazed at how light she came out and at your costs.Fantastic! It's hard to imagine better bang for the buck and in such a handsome package!Congrats again!

      I'd spring for the wicker furniture too,a good classy choice, but have you thought of where best to install the Port locker or wine cellar? The wicker chairs need this sort ofthing,ya know.:D

      Sincerely,

      Peter lenihan, truly impressed by such a handsome craft, so light,so inexpensive and built so fast.....jealous here along the shores of the cool St.Lawrence..........