Re: [bolger] Re: Duckworks plans sales

  • Giuliano Girometta
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 21, 2009
      Yahoo small business provide web services for only $ 11.00 per month and the software ( Yahoo SiteBuilder) is free and extremly user fiendly and simple to set up without any web designer experience. Plus for a few $ more there are also sites with your own store ready to set up. I build my web site in a couple of hours www.elcraftonline.com.

      Giuliano