[bolger] Building Pointy Skiff

  • henryclann@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 1999
      Well boys & girls,
      I got my plywood & framing lumber today. Ready to start drawing out the
      panels but did not get to it as it rained this afternoon & i have to
      use the driveway to lay out my plywood panels on. The garage has been
      "adopted" by my wife & daughter as a sewing room and i know to stay out
      of that room! :-)

      I have a picnic shelter of 1&1/4 Pipe & tarp Out back but it sits in a
      low spot that fills up with an inch of water if it rains. I have saw
      horses set up there next to the shed where all the power tools are
      (table saw etc.)and the plywood on top of the 2x4's sitting on top of
      the saw horses. All stayed dry in the rain today, just wet feet for me
      and the saw horses, all drained now thank goodness. I hope to start
      laying out the oanels this week, evenings after work. We'll see how
      things go...
      Larry