Check out 10/09 issue of National Fisherman

  • Susanne@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2009
      Hello all,
      just a quick note:
      This month's issue offers a 2+page write-up on 'Robin Jean'/MONITOR - 2K90/30P.  Good language, clean presentation of key concepts and arguments and thus a very good show for the magazine that offered us a voice on this issue first in Sept. '04.

      And our efforts have finally made it onto the agenda of the City's consultants on the future of Gloucester's Inner Harbor some of you came see recently; see Gloucester Daily Times of Saturday 10/10/09 "Expert likes harbor's chances"...

      Just sent out a set of plans...  More soon.
      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
    • Andre Basso
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2009
        Hello Susanne,

        I'm planning to build a Micro, maybe in the next couple of years, and
        reading messages in the Bolger's group I've found out that I bought
        Micro's plan in the wrong place. I didn't know CommonSenseBoats is not
        paying royalties to PB&F which is very, very sad.

        In order to fix my mistake I'd like to pay PB&F the amount that should
        be paid to build one Micro. Please, let me know how much is it and how
        can I pay you. I live in Sao Paulo/Brazil and usually pay international
        vendors using credit card or paypal.

        I'd like also to buy Micro II plans modifications. Could you please tell
        me how much is it and add shipping costs ?

        One last question: have you heard about any Micro being built in Brazil
        or even in South America ?

        Sorry for my english.

        Best regards,

        Andre.