Re: brick plans

  • Brian Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 6:06 PM, Brian Anderson <bawrytr@...> wrote:
      Sounds great, like I said in my post. Then I posted again suggesting a pd racer, check it out...

      Cheers, Brian

      On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Robert <dickpensil@...> wrote:
      I didnt order my plans from bolger and friends as no one knows when or if she will ever sell plans again. second thing is you guys are way off with this witch hunt. just because i asked the same questions as someone else did doesnt make me that person. and how can you tell someone's "voice" from type. i think you all are just bored and need to build another boat. (that was a joke if you didnt read my "voice" right)

      lets drop this and build something.

      dick