Re: Micro, with Junk and Polytarp sail Video

  • William
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2009
      Martin,
      FANTASTIC! I had seen an earlier video of your boat on its mooring and was hoping for more. The new video is great, both from the technical perspective of learning about a micro junk rig, and from the pure joy of seeing a Bolger box at play. Anyone filmed by Dylan Winter officially becomes a small boat celebrity. Autograph?
      Thanks for sharing.

      Bill, now in Texas
      Long Micro Pugnacious