buying plans

  • lonarnecke
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2009
      does anyone know how,where and from who you can purchase phil's plans from. i have tried for the last 5 weeks to purchase plans for Tennessee with no response from PB&F. My check hasnt been cashed and my emails have not been answered nor has a written request been answered.

      i understand that some delay is expected from the death of Phil and his memorial this month but i would really like to start work on my boat. can anyone give me some insight before i move on to another boat by an other designer.

      with all due respect

      Lon Arnecke
    • Christopher C. Wetherill
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2009
        Lon,

        See the group home page.  Address is posted as the last line under "Bolger Rules"

        V/R
        Chris