Re: Brick Lug Sail

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2009
    • johnduck134
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2009
        If you go to the PDRacer group (have to join), and check out the photos, you will see a bunch of Puddle Duck Racers (mine included) with lug sails. The PD Racer is just a modified Brick, and we are proud of our heritage. We hold great affection for all things Bolger. We send our condolences to Susanne and the Bolgers.
        John Nystrom
        PDR #134