Skip to search.

Re: [bolger] any one going to the port Townsend wooden boat show?

  • John Weiss
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2009
      I'll be there Sunday, sailing Nord Vinden (13' double-ended yawl, not a Bolger
      design). I'll likely be on the beach around noon for lunch; otherwise on the
      water.

      > any one going to the port Townsend wooden boat Festival next week end?
    • Jay Bazuzi
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2009
        I'm planning to bring my Bobcat to the sail-by on Sunday, and walking the docks on the other days.

        -J

        On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 1:34 PM, John Weiss <jrweiss98155@...> wrote:

        I'll be there Sunday, sailing Nord Vinden (13' double-ended yawl, not a Bolger
        design). I'll likely be on the beach around noon for lunch; otherwise on the
        water.

        > any one going to the port Townsend wooden boat Festival next week end?

      • Kenneth Barnett
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2009
          I will be there all weekend and plan on sailing in the schooner race Saturday
          in a 25 foot schooner me and my friends designed and built (similar to a lite schooner)

          kenneth barnett

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2009
            I'll be there, with my Jewelbox, Jr., Sage.

            --
            John <jkohnen@...>
            The man who is always waving the flag usually waives what it