RE: [bolger] Re: Idaho update

  • Maximo
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 29, 2009
      Thank you Dave.

      Thank you Sam, you were a great help, finally 6 years later (and a few
      smaller boats to get confidence) Idaho is here :)

      I rent 1/4 part of the shop, for 7 weeks. There was a multihull from Richard
      Woods "Surfsong" (one hull at 90%). A "Lightcrest" monohull from Germán
      Frers. My Idaho and next to it, a Ford 1939 V8. A nice combination :)