Re: Auray Punt Question

  • Jack&Lois
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2009

      I’m sure the Auray Punt would perform well with a 2 or 2.5 hp outboard. The only structural modification I’d suggest, other than a motor mount plate, is to reinforce the corners where the gunwales meet the transom. Bolger designed the AP for lightness as well as excellent rowing. Without strengthening these corners I suspect motor vibration would cause some damage.

      jeb