Re: [bolger] Wooden Boat magazine photo tribute

  • Michael Wagner
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22, 2009
      I was contacted by WB a few weeks ago and asked if "Walkure" could be included in an upcoming tribute to Phil. I got the impression that one entire issue of "Launchings" will be exclusively devoted to Bolger boats.

      Also, as much as we would like to be there, Walkure will not be able to make it to the memorial. She's on the hard in Virginia for some major repair/refit work.