Re: Kindle

  • daschultz2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2009
      One of my kids has a Kindle. I'll ask her to download the chapter, and then I'll get a look at it.

      RE reading the pics, I have no trouble, with a 2"x4" reading lens bought at Walgreens, reading any of the drawings including offset tables. I have also scanned them at higher resolutions, and had no trouble reading the print outs with out a lens. I could take the scan files to a printer and pay to get them printed on a larger format.

      However, entering into an active building project, I would buy the plans to get the builders key, and the privilege of support from the designer.

      Don