Signed Payson Book.

  • rmdeming
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      Hello all,
      Economics is forcing my hand at selling somme of my books. It's eat or read (or eat the books). What I have is a signed "Go Build Your Own Boat!" Here is what it says on the first page of the book;

      To Bob Stewerd,
      With much thanks for mention in your book. I can see now why it sells forever. I sure wish I had it when I started in. You will see what a novice was up against when you read this one.
      H.H. "Dynamite Payson

      I can swear this is an original and authentic signature, but it sure does look like it to me. I can send pics to any that request them.
      I guess I'll take offers and see what turns up. I'll throw in Boat Design Quarterly No. 16 whiich has the Light Dory lines on pages 7-9. As well as Ho to build the Glouster Light Dory by Payson. That will make it a Light Dory Package deal.
      Please emmail me off line at arkmaker at bellsouth.net if you are interested or have any idea as to the worth.
      Thanks,
      Rich