Advice needed for posting photos

  • saillips
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2009
      Sorry to interject a non-Bolger question, but I'm liquidating almost all of my boats and parts (including my Bolger Nymph and a 16' version of a Sneakeasy) and wanted to set up a blog/web spot for posting photos and descriptions.
      Anyone have any suggestions? Is that something I can do on Yahoo? I need it to be PC friendly and USER friendly!
      Thanks,
      David
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2009
        www.Flickr.com works best for image posting, in my opinion.

        The Yahoo groups folders suffer from an inability to search, and hence
        from an inability to find.

        On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 9:25 AM, saillips<saillips@...> wrote:

        > Sorry to interject a non-Bolger question, but I'm liquidating almost all of
        > my boats and parts (including my Bolger Nymph and a 16' version of a
        > Sneakeasy) and wanted to set up a blog/web spot for posting photos and
        > descriptions.
        > Anyone have any suggestions? Is that something I can do on Yahoo? I need it
        > to be PC friendly and USER friendly!
        > Thanks,
        > David

      • Kimbro, Ray (N-SAIC)
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2009

          You can set up a free photosite at MANY places – here’s a couple:

          Flickr.com

          Photobucket.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 5, 2009
            I recommend Craig's List (www.craigslist.org). I've bought & sold a lot of
            stuff locally via the Seattle one.

            > Sorry to interject a non-Bolger question, but I'm liquidating almost all
            > of my boats and parts (including my Bolger Nymph and a 16' version of a
            > Sneakeasy) and wanted to set up a blog/web spot for posting photos and
            > descriptions.
            > Anyone have any suggestions? Is that something I can do on Yahoo? I need
            > it to be PC friendly and USER friendly!
          • Jon & Wanda(Tink)
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 5, 2009
              Fliker is also part of Yahoo but with more monthly alotmant of space then groups total so you would have a hard time filling it up.

              Jon