Peero

  • aquatronclaus
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 3, 2009
      Good morning!

      I am a boatdealer from denmark, planning to start up a Peero - frame number 2 - will that stay permantly in the boat or is it temporary?

      Is the plans for the other small sailcanoe EEEK availebla for free download some where?

      Claus
      www.baadhuset.dk
    • apraphett777
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 12, 2009
        I paddle mostly been in power boats most of my life pulling crab pots where the chesapeake and the intercoastal intersect I am about at mile 3 I don,t cartop just carry the boat down to the water here lately I have been lazy I built a small dolley to tote my canoe with. It is a old battered coleman , I was just building smaller boats with hopes of finding something lighter I am aprox 205-210 pounds most weeks I have built a coupla of peeros for neices and nephews a nieghborhood kid or 2 they do well in them . It don,t do to have a adult beverage or two with you and paying attention really pays off :)