Re: Rudder end-plates on a Micro

  • pvanderwaart
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 2, 2009
      > That was my surprise about using lapstrake, which because of the laps
      > requires less accuracy than panels.

      PCB said over and over that the methods that seem to be the easiest are not necessarily the easiest, and also that taking time to learn how to do something a little more sophisticated can pay big dividends.
    • graeme19121984
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 27, 2009
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "graeme19121984" <graeme19121984@...> wrote:

        > http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/gMyVSpwQlJ1a4EigDA6Jis-istYdvXjRSf0faiUi5EahvnaYD6cKn4ui7pbLorEIg55y10QBkTaWPR4pxenAMdeUvVFtJFX7AVwR_A/Bolger%20scans/Long%20Micro%2C%20glass%20house.jpg

        The outboard seems a step backwards, and high... is it on a vertically sliding mount affixed to the port side of the transom?

        Graeme