Re: Rudder end-plates on a Micro

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 1, 2009
      I concur with the sanding issue on larger boats. I am pretty sure I talked myself out of an AS29 with the finish work on the 18' Workskiff. Filling, sanding, filling, priming, painting. takes forever. I tried some shortcuts that really set me back quite a bit.
    • graeme19121984
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 27, 2009
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "graeme19121984" <graeme19121984@...> wrote:

        > http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/gMyVSpwQlJ1a4EigDA6Jis-istYdvXjRSf0faiUi5EahvnaYD6cKn4ui7pbLorEIg55y10QBkTaWPR4pxenAMdeUvVFtJFX7AVwR_A/Bolger%20scans/Long%20Micro%2C%20glass%20house.jpg

        The outboard seems a step backwards, and high... is it on a vertically sliding mount affixed to the port side of the transom?

        Graeme