The Elusive "Dugong"

  • celticnavigator
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      Does anyone know where I can find some jpeg images of Bolger's Dugong? How about study plans?

      Steve Keating
    • Greg Flemming
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
        Hi Steve

        I think Dugong is the Sailing Canoe in Chapter 8 of Different Boats??

        Greg

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
          On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Greg Flemming<greg@...> wrote:

          > Hi Steve
          >
          > I think Dugong is the Sailing Canoe in Chapter 8 of Different Boats??
          >
          > Greg
          >
          > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "celticnavigator" <csandk@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Does anyone know where I can find some jpeg images of Bolger's Dugong? How
          >> about study plans?
          >>
          >> Steve Keating

          I am about 50% guessing Dugong might be covered in Ida Little's book
          "Beach Cruising and Coastal Camping", which I haven't read, but I any
          case, she is a person that built that design. ISBN 978-0918752154