Re: Digest Number 4456

  • daschultz2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2009
      Since you received all the stuff you left below AND posted this YES, you are a member of the group.

      You will get the kind of updates you turn on in your settings for this group. So start reading the main page for the group, clicking on links, and teaching yourself how to run the simple user interface. I for one am not here to spoon feed those who won't read what's on the screen in front of them.

      Don

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Fred <derflingdol@...> wrote:

      > I have a few questions: 1) Am I still a part of this group? 2) And when am I going to start getting the daily updates? FRED

      ............. balanced clipped to prevent clutter.............