Re: Bolger groups

  • JJ Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2009
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Kimbro, Ray (N-SAIC)" <ray.kimbro@...> wrote:

      > Fred -
      >

      > You are a member of this group, as am I. W/R/T you not receiving daily
      > updates - that is completely within your control .

      > Sign in to Yahoo
      >

      > Click the "manage" link at the top of the group listings - you'll be
      > presented w/a list of all the Yahoo groups in which you hold membership.
      > Click the "Edit my groups" link.
      >

      > Under the "message delivery" link - you can set your message delivery
      > preferences.

      Hello Greg,
      I have not been getting the daily digest either. I have checked my settings several times, they always show that I should be getting a daily digest. I thought for a while it was because of the recent events but this just can not be as some of us get the digest and others do not. May be you should use your magical powers as group leader and see what is going on.