Re: Bolger BEE

  • Ron Magen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2009
      Plans - what Susanne said.

      Info ? - Look in the DUCKWORKS archives. Several years ago Chuck published
      one of my articles on building her. {I got the plans from Bernie Wolford -
      one of the 'Good Guys' - when he was closing . . . due to his illness
      getting worse, I believe}

      Regards & Good Luck,
      Ron Magen
      Backyard Boatshop
      {PS - glad I'm a 'pack-rat' - kept the letters Phil sent me in regard to
      various questions on Projects}

      > 1a. Bolger BEE
      > Posted by: "km_regan_inc" kmregan45@... km_regan_inc
      > Date: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:05 am ((PDT))
      >
      > Does anyone know where I can get plans for the Bolger BEE? Thanks!

      Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.7.1
      http://www.iolo.com