Re: [bolger] Hatch Seals

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2009
      I missed the original message in this thread, but I notice that Bolger
      has used and reused a standard detail for his sliding hatches which I
      am guessing is based on some traditional design. I am not sure that I
      fully understand this hatch, but it manages to catch the drips and
      keep them out of the cabin. In BWAOM, see for instance the cabin
      hatch on SuperBrick, with the note 46 on the building key saying
      "Sliding hatch with rain shroud. Space under shroud should drain in
      all directions."