New Member

  • Tracy
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 3, 2009
      Just a note to say hello to the group. I have been a fan of Phil Bolger since I became interested in boats many years ago. I read every "Small Boat Journal" magazine I could find and always looked to Phil's "Cartoons" first and usually spent many time going back over his designs many times before wearing out the magazine.

      Phil had so many designs that caught my eye there is no way I could take up that much space nor could I remember them all but as I am looking to downsize my living space I can say the "Watervan" and the "Houseboat" are the two that mose interest me now. I am looking for information on both those at this time.

      I look forward to searching the group files and pictures and seeing all those Bolger designs in an archive once again.

      Thanks for letting me join this group and know that Phil will be missed even way down here in Texas.

      Tracy Roberts