Re: [bolger] Re: encapsulation

  • Robb
    Message 1 of 84 , Jun 23, 2009
      A better and safer alternative for anti rot for wood is Colloidal silver.
      its way to expensive to buy but if you make it yourself its practically
      free. Testing has been done with this stuff on wood and it is almost
      miraculous. Robb

      Message 84 of 84 , Jun 25, 2009
        I should add to this silver chloride is what is used in old photography it is photo turning purple then dark brown. It will stain you skin untill it wears off thd is poisonous to you. It is also a salt so bonding is not as good.

        Jon