Re: [bolger] Re: Bolger Tribute on Duckworks web site

  • Bill Howard
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 22, 2009
      Been there, done that, no luck.

      Bill Howard
      Nellysford VA
      On Jun 21, 2009, at 10:45 PM, Jay Bazuzi wrote:

      Below the Web Access section, there's a note about joining the group.  Do that, and then you can look at the pictures.

      -Jay

      On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Bill Howard <billh39@verizon. net> wrote:

      I have encountered the same problem several times.  I gave up.

      Bill Howard,
      Nellysford VA

      On Jun 21, 2009, at 7:21 AM, Fred Schumacher wrote:

      I'm having trouble getting into the boat plans file. I get "Web Access Only" window, go through the steps to enable it and end up back at the Web access only window again. Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?

      Fred