Re: Esmeralda WDJ

  • Bjorn Harbo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2009
      Hello Doc,
      No, I have not. Actually I have not visited this group for a couple of years (a fact of which I am not proud). Only after having posted the picture I discovered the sad news about Phil. Please excuse my perhabs very improper language. I really was not aware of the incident at the time of writing.
      Unfortunately Esmeralda has a leak under the aft port bunk at the chine. As you may know she stays in the water all summer (not on a trailer) and I will have to put her on shore.

      Any pictures of your new jib?

      Bjorn